Dear Valued Customers,
At Katrina, food safety and quality is our main priority. We are committed to the wellbeing of our customers, as well as our colleagues and the whole community.
Because of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, in addition to the day-to-day procedures as per HACCP and ISO-22000, we are vigilantly implementing enhanced procedures to ensure we maintain highest products in a safe work environment. As of now we have taken the following measures:
1) Awareness & precautions training was conducted to all Katrina employees.
2) Use of face mask and hand gloves is strictly mandatory among our staff handling food.
3) All recommendations of Health Authorities related to Food industry has been implemented.
4) Additional sanitizers’ dispensers were installed at our factory and in all Branches for our customers.
5) Conducted re-training on proper hand washing to facilitate effective frequent hand washing.
6) Deep cleaning and disinfection in our factory and outlets is intensified to be 4x times than usually.
7) Only chemicals approved by Dubai Municipality are used for cleaning and disinfection.
8) Regular disinfection of “frequently touched” surfaces is being done 4x times than usually. Tables and chairs in our branches are regularly sanitized.
9) Implemented and enhanced safety prevention measures of contactless delivery such as imposing the use of face mask and hand gloves to our Delivery team.
10) The forehead temperature of our production staff is being checked prior to the start of work.
11) Our employee who has called in sick is not allowed to return to work unless there is a medical certificate as proof that he/she is fit to work.
12) Implemented two weeks quarantine for any employees coming back from other countries.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to those who have been affected by this pandemic, and we are exerting all our efforts to preventively safeguard our clients, to protect all people who are working at Katrina, and to provide safe and high quality products to all consumers.
We thank you for your continued patronage.
Katrina Sweets & Confectionary